Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why are your prices so low?
- We sell the same items that laptop manufacturers sell. And because we deal directly with the LCD screen manufacturers, and have been in the LCD screen supply business for many years, we have developed great relationships and consequently great prices, which allows us to forward the savings onto our customers.
- Are your screens the same quality, specification and type as the one I have?
- We supply only the highest quality LCD panels. We stock items from all the major LCD manufacturers including LG-Display, Samsung, AU Optonics, ChiMei/Innolux, etc. It is even possible that the panel you purchase from us today will have better visual specs than the panel you are trying to replace.
- How long will my new screen take to get here?
- All screens ordered before 3PM are shipped the same day. The check-out page will provide the exact delivery time and costs. We offer various options from overnight to standard ground delivery.
- What if the screen I receive does not fit or does not work or has defects?
- We guarantee a working replacement or your money back. Our support department will be able to assist you in finding a solution - we offer phone, chat and ticket-based support. And if your screen malfunctions sometime in the future, our device's lifetime manufacturrer's defects warranty covers your new repalcement LCD against almost everything except for physical damage caused by the customer.
- Are there any restocking fees for RMA?
- We don't charge restocking fees; you can contact us and ship the screen back for refund or exchange. We accept returns no questions asked within 45 days of purchase.
- Are there any discounts or coupons?
- The trade discount price is shown automatically if you add more than one screen to the basket
or if you have bought from us before; just log in to your account (click on the Log In link in the top right corner).
- What comes with the new LCD?
- In most cases just the LCD module itself is supplied, parts such as mountings, web camera, microphones, Wi-Fi and blue-tooth antennas are not part of the LCD module, and are left in-situ during the LCD reinstallation. In certain cases an inverter may also be supplied (and this will be noted in the product description). Touchscreens/digitisers are usually a completely separate part.
- How and when can I contact you?
- Telephone support: +44-114-352-0098
Send us a message or Live Chat
Copyright © LaptopScreen.co.uk