Returns, RMA, Exchange
Returns are accepted within 45 days from the date of purchase. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
RoyalMail shipping labels issued upon demand, payment can be deducted from refund in-case of return for refund.
£3.99 - UK Domestic returns
€8.99 - EU returns
An RMA number is required for all returns.
Please follow the steps below to submit an RMA request:
1. Submit a support ticket by clicking on My Support Tickets. Images related to the issue can be uploaded to the ticket as well.
2. After approving the return, we issue an RMA number and post return instructions to the support ticket (you will receive an automatic email notification). We reply promptly.
3. The screen is shipped to us.
4. We receive the screen from you and test extensively it if required.
5. We inform you of our findings and ship you the replacement or issue a refund.
If the screen received is not working properly, the customer needs to LOG IN to his or her account and create a new support ticket by clicking on SUPPORT TICKETS. Our technical support staff will then work with the customer to try to identify the problem, issue an RMA number if needed and arrange the exchange.
All returned screens must be in exactly the same condition as when they were originally shipped to the customer. The screen must be returned to us within 5 business days after an RMA number has been issued. All returned screens must have all original labels in place and be free of any signs of usage, tampering and dents.
Copyright © LaptopScreen.co.uk